Sunday, February 9, 2014

What is Love? It's a bouquet of flowers from McDonalds

In the spirit of Valentine's Day I thought I would remind any men out there that Valentine's Day is this week. Don't screw it up.

Here's how you do it right. Get your significant other a bouquet of flowers. That's right. Every women wants flowers. I learned that early in my courtship with Megan.

Here is the catch, although every women loves flowers, it may take more than the few short days you have before Valentine's Day this week to figure out which kind of flowers she likes.

If you aren't sure what she likes you can get your wife, girlfriend, or friend the kind of flowers that my wife likes. McDonalds French Fries! In the interest of time to let you get out there and find what she wants I won't go into the details on how I figured out that she likes a bouquet from McDonalds rather than the more traditional array of flowers from your local supermarket. I will tell you, however, that once I figured it out, our life has been bliss.

Find what your significant other likes, not what the marketers or holiday traditionalists tells you she should like. For months in our courtship I thought bouquet after bouquet would win her heart, but I found that I wasn't getting anywhere with that. Once I found "her" bouquet it sealed the deal. Take the time to get to know her and her interests and you will be sure to find her "bouquet" and win her heart.

If in doubt, get her a bouquet from a fast food joint. You certainly can't go wrong with America's favorite fries.

What is Love? It's a bouquet of flowers from McDonalds.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Now I am excited for Valentine's Day to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which day this week is it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to be safe you better get me a "bouquet" a few times this week so you don't miss it ;)

      Delete